Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm resurrecting this blog.

Because I want to.

I need to update and work on the layout so it is more appealing...So there will be some changes.


Couple of updates :

> I've started numerous projects since my last update including an album with my band, a webcomic, and I tried my hand at YouTube vids...I'd like to do more, but I just don't have the time.

> I got married.  I am a husband.  Yay. (P.S. she is awesome and no you can't have her)

> Regarding the book itself, I finished the entire rough draft somewhere in August.  I had to go back and re-write chapters 15-18 to make them...not suck.  Chapters 1-7 are in a pretty good place, as in I've edited to the best of my ability as much as I could (for now.)  Chapters 8-14 are in their second phase of editing, which is to say I've edited them once and now am trying to fix mote things.  Chapters 15-18 are in their first draft and need major fleshing.  In all, I still have a ton of work to do...and I don't know how long it will take considering how little free time I have to dedicate to it.

I also can't find anyone who would edit for me.  So, there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment