Friday, July 8, 2011

I feel like i accomplished something.

  I typed up chapters 1 and 2, editing along the way.  I feel more involved and satisfied with what is emerging out of this.  Its very satisfactory in a different way from painting or drawing.  Its like being creative without a mess. :D  Besides, what the hell else am I going to do all day waiting for the next job to start?

  I sent off the first two chapters to my sister so she can edit and write notes because she is much smarter than me and in the throes of mommyhood, so maybe my writing stuff can give her something else to do while shes with ze baby.

  Not much else to add to this update.  The band is slowly being put back together and slowly starting to re-emerge, so that is always good.

  Ciao for now mi amigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment